Hands-On with the Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

asd123a

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
Ehm no you have access to all races .. they are divided in 3 factions, so if you pick a race you will be bound to that particular action

bloodroses75

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2009
I hope they adjust that monthly fee down to a more reasonable amount. $15 a month is way too high. That's the main reason why I quit World of Warcraft.Speaking of which, not much was talked about the game play. Is Elder Scrolls Online going to play more like the other Elder Scrolls games or more like traditional MMOs like WoW?

flaco

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
i am sick of ppl bi@$hing about having to pay look here is an idea stop flipping burgers and get a real job. I played the beta today and it was great i cant wait to get back from my real job and play some more. it feels like skyrim and unlike WOW i dont have to see all those menu bars and crap every where i can just enjoy the game. deff a must have for me and 15$ a month is not bad at all. game play was smooth and the idea that i can use any weapon and wear anything really sells it for me.

mf Red

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014
i am sick of ppl bi@$hing about having to pay look here is an idea stop flipping burgers and get a real job. I played the beta today and it was great i cant wait to get back from my real job and play some more. it feels like skyrim and unlike WOW i dont have to see all those menu bars and crap every where i can just enjoy the game. deff a must have for me and 15$ a month is not bad at all. game play was smooth and the idea that i can use any weapon and wear anything really sells it for me.
New account from today eh? Nice try ZeniMax Online.

slipher675

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
Pretty sick game. Considering my family owns its own business I can definitely afford the *average* P2P monthly price tag of $15. Taken part in the last beta and played a bit of this one, fuckin sick game. As much as it would play better on a console (probably because I've never played an Elder Scrolls title off of console), I'm loving it on PC. The controls are just as smooth and intuitive as Skyrim was, and the graphics are very, very good. Not the greatest, but online games really cant handle the server strain of mind-blowing graphics AND thousands of players, so I personally believe that can be forgiven. Already preordered the Imperial Edition, partially in order to play as an Imperial, and partially because game devs need money too in order to give us more awesome games. As far as I can tell anyone who dislikes this game is probably just bitching and complaining that they didn't get a Beta invite. Or they're just people who have never liked Elder Scrolls titles in the first place, in which case their opinion is worth about as much as that of an untrained retarded monkey (like most other trolls).

RealPi

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014
I played in the beta this weekend. I'm a hardcore elder scrolls fan since arena. Before going into the game I was very negative about it. Now I can't wait to play it. The immersion is unbelievable. One reason that is often not mentioned is that they blur NPCs with PCs. If people did not run, you could not tell who is an NPC and who is PC. As people start walking more in cities, with new roleplaying additions for PC characters (carrying sacks, sleeping, hammering etc) the immersion can only increase. For me this is it. This is the real thing. I hoe it never goes f2p. Keep the trolls out once and for all.

saru1983

Estimable
Feb 14, 2014
Pretty nice game but the p2p model and also ingame shop is not good for longevity of the game.I think they will fail hardly.I see also sites done by comunity players of eso like www.eso-levelingguide.com have allready eso leveling guides.

xrootedx

Estimable
Feb 24, 2014
You tested the game on a laptop and claim to make accurate statements about the games graphics. Good or Bad, doesn't matter. The rest of this article becomes mute after such a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.