cant get phone to turn back on

flo45

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
why cant I get phone to turn back on , I shut it off and now wont come onand I charged it over night

Solution
If the battery isn't removable, the best thing you can do is leave it alone until it fully drains, then try plugging it in again. If you can, make sure the power is right by measuring the output with a multimeter, or just test the charger and outlet with another device.

After a full battery drain, if you connect it to the power source and it still can't power up, then there isn't much you can do, you'd have to open it to try and find out what happened.

Murissokah

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2007
If the battery isn't removable, the best thing you can do is leave it alone until it fully drains, then try plugging it in again. If you can, make sure the power is right by measuring the output with a multimeter, or just test the charger and outlet with another device.

After a full battery drain, if you connect it to the power source and it still can't power up, then there isn't much you can do, you'd have to open it to try and find out what happened.

Solution

Feemally Russia

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
Remove the battery and clean the battery pin. than put it again if I isn't work. May be battery is ill. Check another battery with this phone. If work so it is battery fault change it or don't so phone has hardware problem.