my tablet display is messing up(samsung galaxy tab 2

adamchagg

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
hello i got a samsung galaxy tab 2 and accidently fell asleep with it and slept on it when i woke up everything was alright apart from that everything had a diffrent colour to what is originaly had so i used it like that for a while and then suddenly it became fizzy everything started being unclear and made it un usable now can anyone tell me how to fix this ?

PLease dont say go to the shop and get it fixed because im looking for a way i can do it myself

i also did some research and a guy had desame problem and he opened it up and did something with the lcd cable and that fixed the problem but i have no idea which is the lcd cable and what he did

bigpinkdragon286

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2012
The only advice I would offer is to reseat the display's cables. If it's not a bad connection, you probably damaged the panel, or the circuit board which drives it, and you won't be fixing either of those yourself, but may be able to source and replace them yourself.

bigpinkdragon286

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2012
Reseat any cables that seem to be out of place, or you are willing to risk damage to. I have no experience with any Samsung tablet devices and don't know which cables are which. Some connectors require unlocking or unlatching before you can safely remove a cable from them. If this is the case, the cable connection is unlikely to be the problem, as the tend to be quite secure.