iPhone battery help

killerninja

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
I have a iphone 4 that has horrible battery life. I can't get a new phone. At 100 percent i can only get about 2 hours on it nonstop.

Solution
Roughly how long have you had the phone because most times apple will replace if its in a year you dont even need a receipt just book a appointment in the genius bar because i had a similar problem and it had something to do with the phone crashing if its over a year old still try go there and have a talk if you push it enough i think they will fix it as i had my apple mac fixed twice over warrantly if you want a straight fix try to delete apps and turn down the brightness

Sugar boom bastic

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014
Roughly how long have you had the phone because most times apple will replace if its in a year you dont even need a receipt just book a appointment in the genius bar because i had a similar problem and it had something to do with the phone crashing if its over a year old still try go there and have a talk if you push it enough i think they will fix it as i had my apple mac fixed twice over warrantly if you want a straight fix try to delete apps and turn down the brightness

Solution

Acardullojr

Estimable
Mar 6, 2014
App battery saver down load this will be a start the big thing is DONT CHARGE It till it is dead ........ This is a must with IPhone also this helps with teaching the battery a new recall memory I have. Had 3/4/5 iPhones all are the same I know that MUST DELEAT ALL BATTERY LIFE ONE THEN WITH battery saver app you must tell this app to Fully charge your phone From there I have invested in a battery pack from apple 97$ Same deal with this unit I now have two not for the reSons you think but this helps also good luck the app helps a lot