Update Android S duos s7562

Solution
the thing is if you update your mobile through your pc with free software, your phone may not be as effective as if you are doing from service center. It is always recommended that you get your phone updated through Samsung Service Center. There are many minor problems that can't be solved if you ought to update your phone on your own(like battery draining in less time and etc.)
If it is under warranty, you should really approach your Samsung service for update of your mobile.
good luck :)

brarboy

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
i don't know if Samsung has released any official update of 4.1 Jelly Beans for Samsung Galaxy Duos. I think it's just Official ICS 4.0.4 at current and don't think they will be ever releasing it for Duos.
Second opinion is to install custom ROM on your device by rooting your Samsung which can void warranty of your cell phone. Or you can to stay with current official ROM.

gigoe

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013

my friend updated it to jelly bean 4.1.2 official through customer service center i just ned it doing via my pc

may i need kies suit ?

brarboy

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
the thing is if you update your mobile through your pc with free software, your phone may not be as effective as if you are doing from service center. It is always recommended that you get your phone updated through Samsung Service Center. There are many minor problems that can't be solved if you ought to update your phone on your own(like battery draining in less time and etc.)
If it is under warranty, you should really approach your Samsung service for update of your mobile.
good luck :)

Solution