LG Security Error/Brick fix

TehCaucasianAsian

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013
Awhile back, I decided to root my Lg Optimus G LS970 just to mess around with some of the features that rooting can offer, and for about two weeks everything was fine. However, using an app, I stupidly deleted some Google Play apps, which put my phone into an infinite security error loop, and it is basically bricked. I have read many articles on how to fix the phone, by flashing the stock ROM to it through LG software, however when I try to do this an "error" halts the process when it is nearly finished, which I assume is the ruined ROM already on the phone. What I would like to know is...

-Can I somehow format my phone's storage to make it so literally no software gets in the way of flashing the custom ROM?
-Are there any legal methods that a store or business can use to try and restore my phone to working condition once more?
-Is there a cure for intense stupidity, because I need it lol

Thanks in advance, I'll attach a photo of my phone's error to this thread as well as the error that stops the fixing process from finishing

http://imgur.com/DPAPB0K
http://imgur.com/5KpXT1l

Solution

TehCaucasianAsian

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013

I never intended on flashing ROM's so no the bootloader is locked. I also cannot enter recovery Mode, the device is basically trapped in the infinite Security loop but I've read about people with a similar issue fixing their devices so I still have hope

brarboy

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014

if it is under warranty, just take it to service center and let them deal with the problem.
If you have already rooted your phone, let me know. Hope i can find you some solution.

TehCaucasianAsian

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013

Yes, it is rooted, meaning I likely have lost my warranty. I've only owned the phone since September of 2013, so I've heard from people that so long as the service center or wherever the phone is brought doesn't actually know that its rooted, my warranty remains intact. Is that true?

brarboy

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014

you can try giving it to lg service center, if they don't find out that your phone is rooted well you might have free upgradation of the firmware and hopefully they would fix your problem too without knowing your handset is rooted :D
Worst thing can happen if they know it is rooted, they won't repair your phone without your permission, they will tell you that your phone is rooted and they will charge you(ask them how much if they do).
try the formula and let me know what they say about your problem.

Solution

Gustavo Fring

Estimable
May 22, 2014

In this video we teach solve the problem Security Error on LG devices. is very easy to repair. repair security error lg phones easily. With few steps you will have your smartphone lg optimus repaired.
Copy and paste this link into your browser: youtu.be/r5f-9uvu4Tk

Gustavo Fring

Estimable
May 22, 2014

In this video we teach solve the problem Security Error on LG devices. is very easy to repair. repair security error lg phones easily. With few steps you will have your smartphone lg optimus repaired.Copy and paste this link into your browser: youtu.be/r5f-9uvu4Tk

Nick Lopez

Estimable
Feb 23, 2015
what if i didnt root my device and plus it wont even let me go into my phone its stuck on secure booting error and also if its not on that its on fastboot mode i cant connect it to my computer cause my computer doesnt recognize my device PLEASE HELP!!! and im not sure what my device name is :( Hope that doesnt make a difference

AlisterX2

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016

Mine recognized, but just told me my phone is up to date.. so yeah, also stuck in the infinite security error loop. It randomly let me in yesterday, but has since reverted back into this state. VS450PP

Missionmia

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016

I can still enter recovery mode, so what do I do in that situation. I'm super dumb at this so any dumbing down would be great!