Best Galaxy S4 CLONE?

BustedSpleen

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
As the title states, I am trying to find the best Galaxy S4 clone that will work in the US. I know a lot of you will say just get the real thing but I don't have that kind of money right now. From a lot of the reviews on some on YouTube almost all or almost a perfect replica. Only problem I've found is that the camera quality is slightly lower and/or not as fluent. I really don't care about the camera I just want to have the phone to perform basic functions such as as apps, calling, texting etc. I'm willing to pay up to $160.

Solution
You will regret spending money on a cheap Chinese clone trust me. Also why support a company that makes a living by using the hard work of another company for easy profit? The moto G is 180 just $20 out of budget but it is a fantastic device. It runs just as smooth as the real s4 and is made by a company that is reputable

d4v0

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
and you said you wanted a s4 clone right??? so the closest and cheapest you can get to galaxy s4 that looks like a galaxy s4 is the mini version or s3 or s3 mini or are you looking for the made in china only available in swap meet galaxy s4?

BustedSpleen

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013

Sorry for not being more specific. I actually need an unlocked phone. I'm currently using a SIM card right now.

thdarkshadow

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
You will regret spending money on a cheap Chinese clone trust me. Also why support a company that makes a living by using the hard work of another company for easy profit? The moto G is 180 just $20 out of budget but it is a fantastic device. It runs just as smooth as the real s4 and is made by a company that is reputable

Solution

Motaka

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012

Agreed.I'm using a Nexus 5 and i have bought my Daughter a Moto G for her Bday and have been blown away how well it runs especially the screen, it now has Kit Kat 4.4.2 as an added bonus too.The device is amazing for its price point and comes as sim free.