Headphones for music (mainly bass)

Deskchair

Honorable
Oct 12, 2012
Hi,

I am looking for headphones for music with good bass since i mostly listen to rap. I will be using them 95% of the time at work with laptop or iPad using Spotify (extreme setting for quality). Since these devices don't have amazing sound output, i do not want to overpay for headphones. Although i might consider getting a USB sound card.

Features that i am looking for (in no particular order):

>Emphasis on bass and mids
>Carrying case (i travel a lot)
>Durable and preferably non-tangle wire
>Definitely over-ear
>Up to 100 EUR but can go higher if worth it.

I was considering Beats Studio, but i don't feel like overpaying for Dre name (although i love him). Other than that it meets the requirements, aside form 100 EUR :)

Z_GAB_X

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
First of all, don't buy Beats, just it, and i will compare som headphones and i will tell you 2 headphones

Z_GAB_X

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
i really recomend to you a V-MODA Crossfade M-100, bu it costs US$300, i own this and i'm very happy with this. Here we go, Sennheiser HD 449 / Sony MDR7506 / and (in my opinion) the best V-MODA Crossfade LP

atarione

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2003
A couple ideas

Takstar HD5500 comes w/ case and headphone stand if order from mp4nation I order these before xmas and they got to me in the US in 2 days from HK

55~ Euro

http://www.mp4nation.net/headphones/headphones/takstar-hi2050-hifi-monitor-headphones-1 I will say the earcups are a bit small if you have beg enough ears they might well be on ear =\ but good SQ and very nice amounts of bass (cord is removable for added portability)

The AudioTechnia ATH-M50 headphones (i own these also) are about the most durable headphones I have ever seen they are very very sturdy so if traveling they might be a good choice (not sure on Euro pricing however).

Z_GAB_X

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014

yeah, i forgot the Audio Technia headphones, they are really, really good, is a good idea to buy them