Looking to buy a Windows 8 3G/4G Tablet for business purposes

cgr

Honorable
Jan 15, 2014
Hi. As the title mentions it, I'm looking to a buy a tablet mostly for business purposes. This includes, but not limited to working in Google Docs (all modifications needs to be done online, on the fly), browsing HTML5 sites with a lot of content, viewing short videos (swf, mov, avi, etc).

1. Is This Your First Time Buying A Tablet?
- No. I already have a 7" and 10" Android tablet and an iPad Mini, but the rendering quality of the HTML5 sites content is pretty low. Also, I can't check short 3-5 min videos that may be, as mentioned, saved in different extensions.

2. Do you already have an operating system in mind?
- Keeping in mind #1, I guess that a Windows 8 (not RT) tablet would do the trick, but I'm open to any suggestion that could cope with my needs.

3. What screen size do you have in mind? And your preferred resolution (not required but helps)?
- Not very interested in the resolution, but a lower screen size one would be preferred.

4. Preferred Brand(s)
- No.

5. Brands Not Preferred
- No

6. How much do you want to spend on your tablet?
- Somewhere around $1000.

7. Do you have cellular service? Or do you want the tablet to be WiFi only?
- 3G/4G (4G preferred)

8. If you do have cellular service, who is your provider and how much data are you allowed per month?
- Not yet determined. I'm in Europe, so the carrier would be Orange or Vodafone.

9. Do you want the tablet to be a full laptop replacement?
- Kind of. Pretty much the same capabilities, but smaller as volume.

10. What existing apps do you use? What do you intend to do with this tablet?
- Not interested in installing all sort of applications. Just the basic ones, Skype, maybe an additional browser, Office, etc.

I'm thinking that maybe a Dell Latitude 10 could do the trick, and was wondering if you guys think the same, or there could be another one, with 3G/4G compatibility that could cope with my needs.

Thanks in advance.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
Currently there are zero tablets with full Windows 8 and 3G/4G capabilities. They all run on Wifi for the most part. The closest thing you can get is the Nokia Lumia 2520 through Verizon though that only runs Windows RT (ugh). Your best bet is the Microsoft Surface Pro or Pro 2, though they only work on Wifi only, no 3 or 4G capabilities yet.