Which Android Phone To Buy

mjmcdonagh1

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2013
Hello,

Just wanted some opinions from the community on which Android phone I should buy? My current phone is great, but I dropped it and considering it's a couple of years old I decided it was worth getting a new phone rather than paying to replace the screen and charging block which were damaged.

I definitely want to stick with Android, if nothing else there are some apps that I want/need that are only compatible with Android.

I like a phone with a big screen. I currenlty have an HTC Sensation XL and the screen size (4.7") is great. Small enough to sit comfortably in my pocket, big enough to make some tasks much easier (using GoToAssist remotely, etc).

Storage doesn't have to be huge because I have a 160GB iPod Classic for media. I like to keep the devices separate for battery consumption.

Other than Android and good screen size, the only thing I'd really like is a decent camera. Cost isn't a massive issue, especially as i'll probably look at getting a SIM and Phone contract rather than buying outright, but obviously I don't intend to spend a fortune if I don't have too.

I've always had HTC before, but don't object to moving manufacturer.

Phone will mostly be used for e-mail checking, web browsing, using GoToAssist and taking pictures.

Thanks in advance,

Matt.

inzone

Splendid
Solution