Tablet touch and wifi problem

Jan 4, 2014
I have bought a Milagrow tabtop mgpt04 16gb from flipkart. i have using it for over a month, those guys gave me the tablet rooted, so i tried to do all sorts of stuff , and atlast it was stuck at the bootscreen with android logo flashing. This tablet has only 3 buttons, home,back & power off ( no volume keys). I tried googling it and every one says to goto recovery mode with clockwork mod, but its not supported on my model. So i went to milagrow website, downloaded the copy of ics 4.0.4 And installed it succesfully as per their instructions. Now my tablet is facing

1) touchscreen not responding a bit
2) wifi doesnt turn on, when i try to switch it on it says "Wifi turning on " but the switch goes to off, i tried using wifi fixer, but it shows unknown error.
3) There is also something wrong with orientation, the screen rotates exactly opposite to where i am looking ( holding)

Music And videos (even 4k from youtube) work perfectly. Athough i am in warranty period milagrow team told me to pay amount ( they told they cant tell how much until they get the table) and to send the tablet to gurgaon (gujarath) . ie: almost 1000's of km from my place

Please help me to fix it

Jan 4, 2014

I re-installed it. but no success :(