Android Reset Help

Rick80

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013
I have a samsung galaxy young gt- s6312 and i recently rooted it successfully with cwm custom rom. Then i was trying to change my default font and suddenly it froze and was not responding,so i tried to reboot it with the power key but it wasn't rebooting as it should. So i removed the battery and powered it on again . It powered on and was rebooting normally but it stuck at the "SAMSUNG" screen forever. I tried rebooting many times but it didnt reboot anymore. So i went to the recovery mode and did a hard reset ,,and restarted the device again,but it was the same case no change at all.So in the recovery mode i formatted my system , cache,......Now tried to reboot, now it came to the "SAMSUNG GALAXY YOUNG GT-S6312" screen and froze forever.

I want to reinstall the stock firmware and the android os itself to the default mode.

So plz help me ....What shall i do now ???

Solution
Did you not create a nandroid after rooting? This is something you must always do.

From here you'll have to get the original firmware from sammobile.com and flash with odin. See the xda forums specific to your phone for essential reading.

jbseven

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
Did you not create a nandroid after rooting? This is something you must always do.

From here you'll have to get the original firmware from sammobile.com and flash with odin. See the xda forums specific to your phone for essential reading.

Solution

Rick80

Honorable
Sep 11, 2013
Thanks @jbseven..
I downloaded the stock firmware and flashed it with odin ..it took a little bit of time......and itt booted normally as it should ....and my phone works again .....
Thanks mate..

TRENDING THREADS