• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kreuznine

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
i've use this laptop almost 4 years now.
Here's the specs from dxdiag:
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
System Model: IdeaPad Y450
BIOS: Rev 1.0
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2042MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce G 110M
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce G 110M
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Display Memory: 1011 MB
Dedicated Memory: 245 MB
Shared Memory: 765 MB

you can download the rest info below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B21a82VaoOgLUG8ybjU3TzE4YnM/edit?usp=sharing
http://valid.canardpc.com/vry3eg

I know that this spec of laptop kinda rare since i never find the one similar with mine. True, it never trouble me until last year due the high demands from software (eclipse for compile python in openerp, postgre db, IReport, navicat, dll) and yes, i survive with it this year.
Right now, if i could hope to increase some power of computation so i didn't need to wait too much long for it, any recommended processor that i can use to upgrade it due most ram module were run on 1066 or above ?

Kreuznine

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
sigh.. it seems my luck were really bad. i've try to order the cpu, the seller sent it into me. yet, when i'm wondering when my order came, got letter from the customs in my country as they declare my package as illegal stuff and charge me with some ridiculous tax before i can take the package.... When i ask to look the items, they throw the package in front of me and yes, i hear crack in it. when i complain to them, it was my risk to import it here....

oh well, perhaps it was bad to import a stuff for computer to works. at least, i've been happy to give the stingy officer a kick of their jewels with steel tipped boots so that's even. right now, still working how to repair that procie....