Your question

Phone keeps glitching and wont turn on!!! Plz help!!!

Tags:
  • Battery
  • Phones
  • Power
Last response: in Cell Phone General Discussion
January 3, 2014 3:52:55 AM

So this morning i turned on my phone but it wont turn on. So i held the power button for 5 sec and my lock screen appears for 1 sec and then disappears. it was like a glitch. so i decided to take out the battery and put it back in again. i turned on my phone and it worked! the lock screen appeared and i put my password. BUT!!!:??:  when i turn off my phone to do something the same thing happens and it glitches and i have to take out the battery all over again!! Any one know how to help???
P.S- Ive got a htc desire c

More about : phone glitching wont turn plz

January 3, 2014 3:54:54 AM

Sounds like a faulty battery. Have you tried using a different battery?
m
0
l
January 3, 2014 3:58:56 AM

symsus said:
Sounds like a faulty battery. Have you tried using a different battery?


Nope. But the battery works when i take it out and put it back in, it just glitches at my lock screen when i turn it off.
m
0
l
Related resources
January 3, 2014 4:00:24 AM

That's odd, it could also be malware on your android phone. Android phones cannot be infected with viruses but can with malware. There are a lot of variables to this situation.
m
0
l
January 3, 2014 4:02:02 AM

symsus said:
That's odd, it could also be malware on your android phone. Android phones cannot be infected with viruses but can with malware. There are a lot of variables to this situation.


So can i fix it at home or is it best if i go to a phone repair shop??

m
0
l
January 3, 2014 4:06:42 AM

Try googling those issues you have to see if you can resolve them. I'd also try a spare/ different battery before going to a repair shop as their quite expensive for their services.
m
0
l
January 3, 2014 4:10:28 AM

symsus said:
Try googling those issues you have to see if you can resolve them. I'd also try a spare/ different battery before going to a repair shop as their quite expensive for their services.


Thanks i will try goggling it , thank you sooo much for your help!
m
0
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS