Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How do I put apps on my SD card on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0?

Last response: in Android Tablets
January 1, 2014 7:02:34 PM

I cant seem to place any apps from the Google Play store on my external SD? My wife has the 10.1 Tab 3 and has a move to SD function. I am confused???
January 8, 2014 2:11:55 PM

vinaykumar5320 said:
You can use any 3rd party App to do so.
AppMgr III is a good one.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0sof...

APPMGR III only seem to work, actually when you try it tells you it is impossible to do so, any other ways (outside the secret root tricks)?
m
l
Related resources
January 9, 2014 12:59:43 AM

Sez said:
vinaykumar5320 said:
You can use any 3rd party App to do so.
AppMgr III is a good one.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0sof...

APPMGR III only seem to work, actually when you try it tells you it is impossible to do so, any other ways (outside the secret root tricks)?

I don't think there's any other way. You can try some other apps such as Easy App 2 SD. But then, non-rooted Android has its limitations.
Once you root, everything is so easy. Titanium Backup Pro does it all and much more.

m
l

Best solution

February 15, 2014 11:22:20 AM

I can confirm the answer above. The AppMgr III will load just fine on teh Tab 3.0 but when you run it, it will not work. There is o way, as far as I can tell to push apps to the SD card. Well, at least mine was free from TWC. I undrestand that they Tab 10.0 does have the move to SD feature.
February 21, 2014 3:48:42 AM

I have a great answer to that. but I guess you must be rooted.
Do that or call me on 2330272812856 I will take you through the process. Or you can email me: kpelisemabia@gmail.com
m
l
April 8, 2014 11:36:25 PM

yankee4as said:
I cant seem to place any apps from the Google Play store on my external SD? My wife has the 10.1 Tab 3 and has a move to SD function. I am confused???

m
l
May 31, 2014 11:50:49 AM

yankee4as said:

m
l
June 20, 2014 6:04:07 PM

You can't move apps through the settings, you can move files and the samsung guy said to move apps to dropbox or google drive. I tried the app link2sd (rooted) I was able to move one app with link2sd, but for all the other apps, i kept getting a failure. Your last option is to install a custom rom (rooted). you run on 4.1.2, I think your wife runs on 4.2.2, which has the option to move to sd. I dont suggest the 4.2.2 rom unless you really know what your doing.
good luck!!
m
l
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter