Your question
Solved

galaxy s4 micro sd help

Tags:
  • Micro Sd
  • Galaxy S
Last response: in Cell Phone General Discussion
January 1, 2014 8:40:48 AM

32 or 16 gb and which manufacturer to get? I have to upgrade and I have the s4 but I use the phone to take a lot of photos and watch my share off videos on it when I am bored. So anyone have any suggestions?

More about : galaxy micro

January 1, 2014 8:54:59 AM

I have an S3 and just added a 32 GB PNY micro SD card. It works great. I think I paid maybe $30 for it. Go with the 32 over the 16 so you'll have plenty of room for music, movies, or whatever else you want to add.
m
l

Best solution

January 1, 2014 10:04:48 AM

Well if you have the money, get the 32GB (pricing isn't that much from a 16GB card anyway). Taking videos on the S4 will take lots of space. You probably would expect something like 1MB/sec. And pictures should be around 2-3MB each. As for the branding, well I don't really think it matters, as long as you something like a class 4 SD card or better, but I will recommend something like a class 10 atleast. I own this micro SD card, http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSDHC-Memory-Adapter-... which is cheaper now when i bought it, it's a nice SD card. Reading the writing speeds up to 30MB/s, good for taking HD videos, and transferring files from your SD card or write stuff to your SD card.
Related resources
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS