Note 2 vs Nexus 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulasian

Honorable
Aug 19, 2013
which is a better phone? pros and cons? pure android vs skin android? which one would you get? I am torn between both of them!

Daniel010

Honorable
Apr 7, 2013
Personally , I would chose the nexus 5. The advantages of the nexus 5 are that it has a faster processor, a better quality screen (higher resolution and better viewing angles), is smaller and lighter,and the camera has optical image stabilization (when filming the camera won't shake as much and makes video seem much more professional) and last but not least you will always (for at least the next 2 years) get updates to the latest version of android. The advantages of the galaxy note 2 is that the screen is larger, the camera generally takes better photos (slightly) and the battery life is slightly better.
It is up to you, but ultimately if you do not require the larger screen of the galaxy note 2 , then the nexus 5 is a no-brainier.

chad_petree

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Get the nexus 5, its almost perfect, you just have to tweak around the display colours (the default settings are too washed for my taste) , the ONLY thing the Note II has over the nexus is the battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS