I need a new gaming laptop under $820 (or PC)

XDDDD

Honorable
Dec 29, 2013
Hello. I need a gaming laptop under $820 (or €600). I know I won't get "the best of the market", but I can only afford that,,, Well, I'd like to play these games at high settings, if possible, without any lag. If it is not possible, at least with Normal settings:
-Garry's Mod
-Left 4 Dead 2
-Team Fortress 2
-Saints Row: The Third
-GTA: IV
-MAX PAYNE 3
-Half-Life 2
-Minecraft (perhaps, I do not have it but I'll buy it, maybe)
-Counter Strike: Global Offensive
-AC: Brotherhood

I'd like it to run Windows 7, and have a NVIDIA or AMD good graphic card. I'd also like a Intel i5, or i7. And I'd love it if it'd have 6GB RAM or 8GB. That'd be awesome! Oh, and a 500GB HDD if possible, or 450GB. Or more. A good battery, at least 4 hours, or 3 (tell me the time of it, please). And I'd like the processor to be, just if possible, a quad core. And resolution "1366x768".

I'm going to use the laptop to surf the web and watch videos as well.

I also want to keep the laptop the longest time possible.

I thought about this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834312829 But it is Windows 8 and I'd want Windows 7. Also, I'm not from the US... (newegg only works for US, right?)

Also, I don't know if I shall buy a PC, so I'd go for a laptop. My reasons are that in my house, the light turn off sometimes and go back in some seconds or minutes. Would you recommend me a PC with that? Is there any way to fix that? Such as putting something which gives energy to the PC when it hasn't or sth like that? And how is "building" a PC? Hard job?

I am from Spain.

Thanks.

vinaykumar5320

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012

I'd recommend you to build a PC. Gaming on laptop can't be compared to PC Gaming at all, which is amazing. And, you would have more power for gaming performance in PC, at same price, than laptop.

If the electricity problem occurs only sometimes, it'd be OK. But, if it happens frequently, then, you should do something (which I don't know :) )

Anyway, coming back to laptops, the one you mentioned is great at the price it sells. But, to enjoy those games, you should buy something more powerful.

Check out Lenovo Y410P if it fits in your budget.
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y410p/