pendo pad 7 won't boot up

kuumori123

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
My pendo pad 7" will not load past the android screen now after I changed one of the display options in settings (it had something to do with rendering...) I was trying to improve the performance and quality of the android system, then when it rebooted, it hangs and maybe after 10 or so minutes, the clock may pop up for brief moment then goes back to the android banner. Any ideas to restore/reverse this problem?

popatim

Splendid
Preforma a hard factory reset usually done by holding down the volume up button and power button until the startup logo appears. then vol down to factory reset and press power again. If given the option to wipe personal or all data use the vol down button to scroll and the power button to select.
power button again to reboot when its done.

KHRIS2278

Estimable
Jun 10, 2014
when it says "ANDROID" on the start up hold down the volume down button, then it will go into safe mode. to prevent the problem from happening again you have to factory reset the whole thing. BAM! you got it fixed. HOPE IT WORKED :) !!!

kcios

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
My pendo won't turn on either, when I tried to turn it on by holding down the volume up button and the power button nothing happened.....any ideas?

Paul Portelli

Estimable
Mar 21, 2015
My 8 inch pendo pad froze.I pressed the start up button then the volume down button together and while holding down the start button i pressed the vol up then the vol down it switched off without the usual question . switched on now it is working ok.