Move apps from internal storage to SD Card

EpicRazzy

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
Hello, comunity!So I got this Sony Xperia Z1 a few days ago and today I've bought a 64 gb Micro SD card.For the last few hours I've been trying to move apps from the internal storage to the card but with no luck!I can't find the ''Move to SD'' option in Apps!It used to appear on my old phone, which was HTC Evo 3D.Any ideas?

EDIT:By apps I mean games.Big games with OBB files.For example, if I move the obb files from the internat storage to the card, the game stops working!

inzone

Splendid
You should be able to use your computer to accomplish this , download the apps to your computer and then load them to the SD card drive that's showing in the phones manager in the computer , once the transfer is complete you can delete them from the internal storage.

Maurice p

Estimable
Feb 3, 2015
Well to make it simple go to your files, not setting but files. And then click device, once you click that it should have an option of data and obb. And just click data or obb, which both of those folder may contain games, or files you may want move to sd card. So after that all you gotta do is click the move to arrow, which will look like this

Robina_1

Prominent
May 24, 2017