I Pad mini word processing?

meat pie

Honorable
May 22, 2013
I was thinking of replacing my old broken up windows 7 notebook with a I pad mini.( Is this a good Idea?)

But 2 things matter the most.

1.Is there a good word processor (I could attach a keyboard so thats ok)
2.Is it easy to email the files you make to other computers (for printing and stuff)

Thanks

Solution
An iPad Mini will never fully replace a full notebook. However, if you're willing to pay a little extra, the iPad Mini Retina Display comes with Apple's free office suite (Word / Excel / Powerpoint alternatives). You can dock a keyboard for sure, and you can write / edit / email documents with no problems.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
I'm not a fan of Apple's spreadsheet software for iOS in the slightest. But I haven't found a decent word processing program for iPad either. Get the Microsoft Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2 instead - that will be along the lines of what you are looking for in a tablet.

drifter77

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
An iPad Mini will never fully replace a full notebook. However, if you're willing to pay a little extra, the iPad Mini Retina Display comes with Apple's free office suite (Word / Excel / Powerpoint alternatives). You can dock a keyboard for sure, and you can write / edit / email documents with no problems.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS