REPLY ASAP !!How much time should i charge it for first use ?

Solution
Most rechargeable batteries in fact come charged. Over time however, they slowly lose their charge. I could give you a science lesson in why this happens, but I don't think you'd be too interested :p

Basically, in the time that the battery leaves the factory with the phone, makes it to the store, and is purchased - it's usually almost dead. It is not a necessity to charge new batteries before use, but it is a good idea.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Most rechargeable batteries in fact come charged. Over time however, they slowly lose their charge. I could give you a science lesson in why this happens, but I don't think you'd be too interested :p

Basically, in the time that the battery leaves the factory with the phone, makes it to the store, and is purchased - it's usually almost dead. It is not a necessity to charge new batteries before use, but it is a good idea.

Solution

amalts01

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
ya it was 50% charged but i charged it again for 6 hours after fully charged the phone seems to last a day or a day and a half is this common to all android smartphones ?

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Sounds about right. It all depends on usage.

My HTC Desire Z is about three years old now. If I don't use it much it'll run for a couple days before needing a charge. If I'm listening to music and playing games on it though, it needs a charge before the day is through.

amalts01

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

thank you :)