Buying a new phone and need help

DarkCatMusic

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
Heyyy,
I am wanting to upgrade my phone from my old junk. I want a phone that i can do everything on the go, facebook, twitter, youtube, as well as listen to music, make calls, text, use things such as skype and easily surf the net. I havent got a big budget, maybe £199 and lower, but i would rather it to be much lower than that if possible, i am from the UK so if you send any links i would prefer them to be reliable UK sites only. I already have a contract, i just need to buy the phone itself, i would love to have a big screen, around the 5 inch area. It would need to be fast and good looking, any help will be highly appreciated. If i have missed anything out please ask me or tell me have have messed up haha, thank you ;3

Edit: I'm not really up to date with what it means, but it has to be a 3G ready phone

Solution
Head over to the web site of whoever your service provider is and check their available phones and check your contract for upgrade options. Many of them will be pretty cheap if you extend your contract. You'll probably want to find a phone for your service provider anyway, you can check ebay for those also.
Head over to the web site of whoever your service provider is and check their available phones and check your contract for upgrade options. Many of them will be pretty cheap if you extend your contract. You'll probably want to find a phone for your service provider anyway, you can check ebay for those also.

Solution