Nokia 1520 vs LG G2

Arishok N7

Honorable
Aug 6, 2012
I'm stuck between these 2 phones. Anyone have either of these and can vouch for one? My current phone is a Nokia 920, but I may be interested in Android. I'm not sure i can justify an upgrade to the 1520, or just get a completely new phone and OS in the G2. Thoughts?

Solution
Basically,the same it depends if you like windows or android.Also as always Nokia has the better camera.The best phone out there right now is the Note 3.Having 3 gigs of ram,but between the two you mention ram and processor are the same everything is the same except os and camera so it is a matter of your liking

nick3232

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
Basically,the same it depends if you like windows or android.Also as always Nokia has the better camera.The best phone out there right now is the Note 3.Having 3 gigs of ram,but between the two you mention ram and processor are the same everything is the same except os and camera so it is a matter of your liking

Solution

Cyano Swamy

Estimable
Nov 26, 2014
Both are premium phones which everyone cannot afford for sure. For such users, Custom ROM enabled phone would be a good deal. Cyanogen provides ample amount of features that are to die for.