How can I get my phone to power up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge1488

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
I have a Motorola phone that will not power up. The red ball is there and the Sprint logo comes up with all the things it does but, I can not get it to power up. I am not due an upgrade for 11 months; please help!!!! I am really tired of paying for service that I can't use!
Thanks,
Debby

Solution
"The red ball is there and the Sprint logo comes up with all the things it does but, I can not get it to power up"

That is powered up, so I assume you are not getting passed that. Have you tried removing the battery then replacing it and trying again.

If that doesn't work you could try a factory reset. You will lose all the data on the phone so if you don't have a back-up don't chose this option lightly. Cam't tell you the procedure because it can vary depending on which phone you have.

dhvd79a

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
"The red ball is there and the Sprint logo comes up with all the things it does but, I can not get it to power up"

That is powered up, so I assume you are not getting passed that. Have you tried removing the battery then replacing it and trying again.

If that doesn't work you could try a factory reset. You will lose all the data on the phone so if you don't have a back-up don't chose this option lightly. Cam't tell you the procedure because it can vary depending on which phone you have.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.