My Tablet PC Problem! help me

jehan1987

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
From 1 week a problem is occured in my Tablet PC having name
"Android 4.0.3 8850 1.2GHz IPPO X8 8" Tablet PC with External 3G, 1080P HDMI Play",
The tablet PC not go ahead from andriod logo.. only that animated andriod cartoon appear on screen and not load the operational screen.
for clearity of question you can see this image:-
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/biyp.jpg/

Solution
There was no need to post all that info. All I asked for was the make and model number.
I suggest you you perform a factory restore. For most Android devices you do this:

1. turn off your device

2. Press the your Volume up button and power button at the same time for a period of time

3. you will see the android image appear on the screen after that you will see some options

4. Choose the WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET by moving your selection using the Volume buttons

5. Select it using the Power Button

6. Put it down on a table carefully and allow it to complete the recovery process.

Good Luck.

jehan1987

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
Brand IPPO
Model X8
Product Type Tablet PC
Screen Size 8"
Operating System Android 4.0.3
Processor Type/CPU Type Cortex-A9
CPU Manufacturer VIA
CPU Model 8850
CPU Speed/Processor Clock Speed 1.2GHz
GPU Mail-400
RAM/ Technology DDR3
RAM Memory 512MB
Hard Drive Capacity 8GB
Extend Card Up to 32GB TF card
Keyboard Touch virtual keyboard
Touchpad Technology 5-point capacitive touch screen
Max Resolution 800x600
Additional Features/Functions
Bluetooth N/A
HDMI 1080P HDMI playback
GPS N/A
Camera Front: 0.3 mega pixels
G-Sensor Yes
Audio 3.5 mm
Games 3D games

There was no need to post all that info. All I asked for was the make and model number.
I suggest you you perform a factory restore. For most Android devices you do this:

1. turn off your device

2. Press the your Volume up button and power button at the same time for a period of time

3. you will see the android image appear on the screen after that you will see some options

4. Choose the WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET by moving your selection using the Volume buttons

5. Select it using the Power Button

6. Put it down on a table carefully and allow it to complete the recovery process.

Good Luck.

Solution

jehan1987

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013

Syahmi Hisham

Estimable
Mar 1, 2014
Hi guys!!yaa.. I have the same problem as Jehan .... Phillip, I've try to presss the volume up button and the power button at the same time. but, it Didnt startup and appear the option.. emm.. Any other suggestion? ouh ya.. my brand is Tronton, model Q88 .. operating system Android 4.0.. helpa-me!! :')

Prince Razax

Estimable
Mar 24, 2014

Triple X-Tina

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014

HELLO IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE U DID WITH YOUR ANDROID TABLET, WHERE THE Name ANDROID wont leave the screen and load to the home page. Whats was wrong? Thankyou

kavitha gs

Estimable
Apr 12, 2014

follownishant

Estimable
Sep 2, 2014
Did you try hard resetting?

I found this channel on youtube where these guys show basic yet great stuffs you can do with your Tablet PCs especially when you are in crisis : https://www.youtube.com/user/nishucse

You get to see here, how to:
1) Factory reset
2) Unlock a Tablet PC legally
3) Change the broken screen
4) Install whatsapp and use it
5) Reset techniques (hard and soft)