Android pad SD card not seen by the PC and by Ram extension( SWAP) software

ittiandro

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
I have an Android D2-912 pad with a 1.3 GB internal storage, which is almost full. For this reason , I needed additional memory and bought a 16 GB class 10 Lexar Micro Card .The card itself works pretty well from my PC. The problem is that when the external SD card is in the slot of the D2, the internal storage contents of the D2 pad disappears from My Computer. Even worse, the SD card itself is never detected in My Computer, even though it is detected by the Android device, along with its contents,
Only if I remove the SD card, from the Android device, then the full internal storage contents of the D2 pops up again, in My Computer..

But perhaps an even more serious draw-back for me is that the D2-912 Android RAM is about 500 MB and when I try to expand it with the Roehsoft RAM SWAP expansion, I get only 28 MB of added RAM precisely because the software, too, does not see the SD card and draws the additional RAM from the internal storage sector, which is almost full, In fact, on the Roehsoft interface, only the internal storage shows, no SD Card, even though it is connected!

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks

Ittiandro