Laptop deals on Black Friday

JBull72

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
What is your budget? $500-700

What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Any

What screen resolution do you want? Any

How much battery life do you need? Doesn't matter will always have charger with me

Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games? I'm wanting to play all the Blizzard games on medium-high settings and also wanting to play League of Legends as well.

How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 250+

If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Don't want to buy from any site really, just looking to buy in store during Black Friday unless a site has an offer to good to beat

How long do you want to keep your laptop? For as long as possible

What kind of Optical drive do you need? Any

What country do you live in? US

Please tell us any additional information if needed.
-I'm not looking to buy desktop because I need something portable to be able to take anywhere and play. Other than playing games on the laptop I just need it for everyday task (internet, streaming, school work). I'm sure posts like this have been coming up like crazy but I've looked at a lot of them and haven't found some of the answers I've been looking for.

RealBeast

Distinguished
I would expect a lot of really great deals on laptops in your price range on BF/CM, I would watch slickdeals.net closely -- they are starting to upload the BF/CM ads that will allow some advance planning. I have a bunch of alerts set on SSDs and other stuff.

TRENDING THREADS