Your question
Solved

i dropped my samsung galaxy express but when i turn in on the light are on but the screen is completly black.how can i fix it?

Tags:
  • Light
  • Galaxy
  • Samsung
Last response: in Cell Phone General Discussion
November 14, 2013 10:51:50 AM

best solution answer

More about : dropped samsung galaxy express turn light screen completly black fix

November 14, 2013 11:09:42 AM

The first thing to try when a mobile phone malfunctions is to turn it off (if it isn't), then pull the battery for at least a minute. Re-install the battery then try again.
m
l
November 14, 2013 11:17:01 AM

Onus said:
The first thing to try when a mobile phone malfunctions is to turn it off (if it isn't), then pull the battery for at least a minute. Re-install the battery then try again.

how can i Re-install the battery?
m
l
Related resources
November 14, 2013 11:20:21 AM

Onus said:

then when i re-install the battery what can i do next?
m
l
November 14, 2013 11:24:53 AM

Onus said:

can you plz tell me the best solution about my phone...thank you
m
l

Best solution

November 14, 2013 11:28:16 AM

After you re-install the battery, turn it back on. If it works, great. If not, something may have been knocked loose inside. You may need to take it for repair.
Tom’s guide in the world
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • UK
Follow Tom’s guide
Subscribe to our newsletter
  • add to twitter
  • add to facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS