• Sennheiser 439

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sennheiser 449

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

smn

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
Hi,I need some help on choosing between two headphones. My budget is pretty low (100$) so I can't have the best ones,anyway I am stuck between the sennheiser 439 and the 449. I listen to all kinds of music so I will like them to have more bass but not if their performance overall is not good.

Can anyone help me decide? I want them by the end of the week so I will need some help as I'm completely clueless on how to choose one. Thanks!

smn

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
If I could I'd totally buy the ath-m50 but I'd rather buy something new and the store i'm planning to go at has the 449 and the 439 as the cheapest and best ones, so I'd like to focus on them.Currently, I'm leaning towards 439.

smn

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013

I saw from another post that you are an owner of the m50's, are they really that good for their money? They have the best reviews I've seen so far, would you really recommend them for their money? I might increase my budget a bit and get them for 150 euros

i've been happy with them.

while i cannot compare them to some of sennheiser's more expensive headphones since i've never owned a pair of sennheisers i can tell you a few things for a fact.

-they are not muddy or muffled like the sony extra bass headphones. the m50 can hit low but is pretty balanced and doesnt focus on bass to the detriment of everything else.
-they are not flimsy like bose headphones and have a much thicker wire. they also sound better. (bose is junk). they also do not have crap sound distortion like the "noise cancelling" models do.
-they sound better than gaming headsets for the pc, even the higher priced ones.
-since they are only about 30-35 ohm resistance they can be powered by portable mp3 players, laptops, etc unlike some high end headphones with a high resistance which need an amplifier.
-they are not junk like the beats by dre (honestly why people pay $300 for beats is beyond me.

-----------

in short i've been happy with them and would buy them again in a heartbeat.

they are rather well built and have good sound for the money.

smn

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013

Thank you for your answer, I appreciate it. I'll visit the shop by the end of the month and see If i can try them on and probably buy them. Also, unlike some people I actually find them good looking and I am not interested in gaming i mostly want them for music

smn

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013

Just got them, they sound awesome and are great looking. Glad I got them!

smn

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013

Yes, I've read this in other places as well. Thank you for suggesting them.

TRENDING THREADS