ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity \ Keyboard Docks

theyrealone

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
Basically i am looking for a tablet with a keyboard dock, an android one with a VERY long battery life...
I have been wondering around the tablet world in search for a tablet which fits me, I have found that the Transformer Pad Infinity (32GB) fits me quite well...
anyhow i wanted to know 2 things:
1. Is the Transformer comes with the dock from the box or i need to buy it "externally" and i so could someone tell me where\how\pricing
2. Are there other Tablets that fit such criteria and around the same price point?

Thanks!! and have a nice day!

msimko

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009

msimko

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
I have one and the form is great. there is a serious problem with it, and others have had the same problem. the keyboard dock can malfunction, smoke, and become useless.
my first dock malfunctioned, and Asus replaced it under warrantee. it was the last day of the 90 day warrantee, so I was lucky. the replacement cost me only the cost of shipping. it is now 8 months later, and it has happened again. Asus will repair it if I pay for it.
I suggest you get any other tablet, a nice case, and a Bluetooth keyboard. maybe even a solar charger. just save your money and avoid the transformer dock and Asus products altogether.