• Velodyne vPulse

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Razer Hammerhead Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Poltregeist

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012
Sorry if this in the wrong section, was looking through. Anyway, recently my old Samsung headphones broke and I have been substituting them with the old Apple ones that came with earlier iPhones. Im not so much of an audiophile, but these things just plain suck. I would like to get a decent pair, that wont break and has good quality. Of course I know people will be suggesting urBeats, which if nothing else is truly better (I know SOMETHING is), then i will settle. My price range is around $100 USD. Some of the pairs I have been looking at are the previously mentioned urBeats, Velodyne vPulse's, and Razer Hammerhead Pro's. I listen to heavier stuff, mostly alternative metal and hard rock (Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, etc.). So obviously I dont need the biggest bass boost ever created for the electronic/dubstep scene. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Also, I use a Galaxy Note 2, so if the headphones have a in line controller that works with it, that would also be optimal.

thdarkshadow

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
Klipsh makes some very nice earbuds. The DR Dre suck. They just do. Ive owned and listened to several different pairs of earbuds and headphones by them. If you want to spend a little more the Bose ie2 are amazing

Poltregeist

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012

Their S4i's look promising, will have to do some research into that. Any specific model of Klipsh you would recommend?

Poltregeist

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012

That model has come up multiple times in my searches, and I kinda just want to stay away from them. Overall from what I have heard, they are TOO silent in terms of noise reduction. Also some complaints about awkwardness in wearing them come up. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Poltregeist

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012
I have also been looking at Audio Technica (great brand) ATH-CKM500s and their variants, I like the different colors they are offered in.