dkeiru

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
I'm currently selling my HTC One X+ for AT&T. A great phone, works flawlessly, I got it a few months ago, and I just don't need a phone that powerful, and I'm a little short on cash. It's in like new condition, any smudges or scratches on the screen are actually on the screen protector. Its rooted, and I'll install a rom of your choice on it before I ship it to you. I'll also include a charging dock. This is NOT the official HTC dock, it doesn't provide any extra functionality, it just holds the phone upright while charging.
I'm looking for around $450 shipped, or with local delivery in Southeastern Connecticut. Paypal is preferred. I'll accept offers as well, of course.

Pictures in the spoiler.
5Flo22Z.jpg

F2ayGUv.jpg

p0Drrqq.jpg

YLMVEkv.jpg

ku9ryga.jpg

VTgaS9z.jpg

s049dKj.jpg

http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-x-plus/
Specs include 64 GB of memory, Tegra 3+ clocked at 1.7 ghz, 2300 mah battery, LTE, 720p LCD display. The Tegra 3+ handles everything you could want to throw at it, especially games, the battery life lasts a long time, the internet is speedy, and the screen has very nice color and detail. Please PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: This phone also works with both the Telus Network, and AT&T. To activate the phone with your carrier, simply remove the microSIM card from your current phone and insert it into the One X+, or insert a new microSIM card if you don't already have one. You can do this even if on a contract, at any time. For instance, 1 year in to an AT&T contract, I could buy this phone, swap the SIM card, and be good to go, even though I won't be eligible for a new phone for another year.

EDIT 2: PRICE NOW $400 USD