Help. Looking for a laptop (multimedia). Thank you

areazero

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
Hello guys, I really need your help. Thank you

1. What is your budget? $900-$1000

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15.6"

3. What screen resolution do you want?
1080 or 900

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
in between. But if possible desktop replacement

5. How much battery life do you need?
greater than 4 hours

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
- yes, But not really hardcore games. but hopefully can run some new games even in medium settings

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
- Some photoshop and some 3D rendering (not hardcore), Also i will use it for Vmware to practice some CISCO

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
750GB

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
- Pccorner.com.ph this is one of the shops here in the philippines. If you know anywhere where i can buy laptop without any additional fees just let me know.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
3-4 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD writer is enough

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
- Im not really in particular when it comes to brands. All I want is to buy something that is worth my money

13. What country do you live in?
Philippines

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I think i already stated the things where will i use my laptop. thank you

Thank you in advance for the help.. I really want to buy my laptop soon and i'm still looking for one up to now. thank you.