Need help buying first laptop

Jumpzehh

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013
Hey guys,

My friend is looking to buy a new Laptop for himself, But the problem is that he is on a tight budget and he needs alot of power inside this laptop for gaming, Video editing and so forth.
I'm fully aware that not every laptop can bring these sorts of things to the table in terms of power. But he insists on a laptop due to space limitations and such.

I was thinking of the following, But couldn't find anything that fitted the budget or gave me decent specs. (I'm not 100% literate when it comes to specs, So bare with me)

- Windows 8 (He has a preference for win8)
- Intel core i5 / i7 (No preference)
- 6gb - 8gb of DDR3 Ram
- Nvidia GPU that is able to play something like call of duty on high.
(I have no clue when it comes to Laptop GPUs)
- Wireless with the option of Ethernet.
(although this is now standard, But still i feel like it should be listed)

his budget is $700 - $900.

Please help guys, I've been on a hunt to try and find something and get close in terms of the specs, But something always ruins it for me like the price or the graphics.

Thanks to everyone who had the time to read this :)

vinnit

Honorable
Oct 15, 2012
You can buy 3 generation Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook (i5/4GB/128GB SSD)
Finally dell has shown its availability in latest Ultrabook series of laptops with its XPS 13 model. The Ultrathin (6-18mm) and very lightweight (1.36 kgs) Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook (i5/4GB/128GB SSD) is powered by 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M processor that excels in delivering on-demand smart multi tasks and stunning images at a clock speed of 1.60 GHz (with Turbo Boost 2.0 technology up to 2.30 GHz).

Fore more detail- http://www.naaptol.com/top-brands/dell/ultrabooks.html