Best snapper phone under 10k (around $160)

yogeshgamerz

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
hey guys i will gonna buy a new smartphone at this diwali (festive) session, but i am confuse now between xolo q700, canvas 2 or nokia lumia 520, they all are roughly at same price point, xolo q700 have quad core processor cupped with 1gb ram, while canvas 2 or lumia 520 have 1ghz dual core processor and 512 ram but one of them have mediatek chipset and other one have snapdragon chipset, so please help me
my first primary need is camera, a nice snapper with auto focus or touch focus,
second one is build quality
i am a hardcore gamer but not at mobile, i already own a ps3 and gaming pc, but some good games for time pass,
some primary apps for social life like facebook, whatsapp, etc

so guys please suggest me a good phone, if anyone wanna suggest other phone rather than my choice, it would be great.
thanks and sorry for my bad english

Solution
Lumia phones are the best when it comes to camera but you will compromise the rest (most features that android provide) but gain a good camera and can do tp gaming on it but if you need multitasking and superb gaming then buy q700 but you will compromise the camera. I am not gonna even bring canvas 2 as more better phones are available by mmx which are better than that but for camera, always blindly go with the lumia series

Arnab Biswas

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013
Lumia phones are the best when it comes to camera but you will compromise the rest (most features that android provide) but gain a good camera and can do tp gaming on it but if you need multitasking and superb gaming then buy q700 but you will compromise the camera. I am not gonna even bring canvas 2 as more better phones are available by mmx which are better than that but for camera, always blindly go with the lumia series

Solution