iPad Mini 2 vs Gaming PC Build ****Read Description****

adsadsads01

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
Hi guys

As you can see in the title I am wondering whether to get a iPad Mini 2 when they come out or build a gaming PC, this is my situation. I have a good enough laptop to play the games I want to currently, Mine craft and some steam games. It does not run them well but it does run them. I have a bad phone which is android that does not run many apps. I want something to play games and lots of other apps on on the go but I am not sure whether to get a gaming PC so I can start playing other games well on or get a iPad Mini 2 to start using on the go. I am not in need of it just yet but want to get either of these things by the end of this year or about end of January next year.

Thanks for the input, adsaadsads01

Narrator

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
My guess is that It comes down to what you want to do most of the time. Also, it depends on the types of games you want to play. If you are an MMO, FPS or RPG player who really love graphics then I reccomend a Gaming Rig. However if you are always on the go, only play the App store type of games such as maybe minecraft, fruit ninja or the like go for the Ipad. From the Info you provided it seems you are equally torn. between either and no matter which you get, you would be happy.

However, my personal opinion is to go with a gaming rig. It will increase your gaming experience quite a bit. Unless you are in school or are away from home a majority of the time an Ipad mini might get a little weird for long term gaming, not to mention uncomfortable. Try playing Clash of the Clans for a few hours and you will see. Again this is my personal opinion. Good luck!!!!

g-unit1111

Distinguished
Tablets are not substitutes for full PCs. That is one thing you have to keep in mind. A tablet will not run PC applications or games unless you go with a full Windows 8 tablet, and even then it still won't be the full PC experience.

adsadsads01

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
Hi

Thanks for your answers. I think I might go with the Gaming Rig. Have been wanting to build one for a long time and I think I will buy the iPad Mini 2 after the build and all the reviews are done then make my decision. Thanks for all your answers.

popatim

Splendid
Just to be clear, Win8 on a tablet is often confused with winRT and not the same as win8 pc and cannot run Windows PC programs. If you're lucky winRT will have an equivalent app on the marketplace.