In the market for a laptop need help choosing one out. form filled

eduardo_016

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
1. What is your budget?
Anything under $1,000

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15" or 17" would be ideal.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
1280x720+

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable

5. How much battery life do you need?
8hrs+

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I'd like to be able to play games like Gmod at low/medium settings. If high settings are possible then that's cool too.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Watching 720p movies web surfing and just casual gaming

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
500gb+

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
http://www.bestbuy.com/

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
2 years+

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
None/Doesn't matter.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
HP left a bad taste in my mouth (broke down all the time) , I'm open to anything best buy has to offer at the moment as long as it's not HP.

13. What country do you live in?
USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I have a store credit card from best buy that I got for taking in my laptop that was under warranty. I'm looking for the best price to performance laptop that best buy has to offer that's in my price range. I already have a desktop PC that can do everything I'm just looking for something that I can take with me anywhere.