Should i sell my Galaxy Nexus for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 T211(One with sim support)

op24ti12mus94

Honorable
May 29, 2013
I had purchased a Galaxy Nexus last year and I am not much happy with it. The battery doesn't last a single day with mild usage and it does get heated sometimes while browsing.
I am a student and I am out for about 8-10 hours daily. I do fully charge my phone before leaving and at the end of the day I am struggling to keep it alive. Hardly it has 25% of juice if i use it mildly(3G always on, chatting for about 10-15 mins at most, music for half n hour, calls for about 10-15 mins, n sometimes browsing for 2-5 mins, i don't play games at all in the fear that i might run out of juice) and if I use it rarely then to without doing anything it falls to 50-45%.
When I am home on holidays, the phone lasts for 24 hours(max) when it is connected to wifi which should not eat as much as battery as 3G on android 4.3, which is again not satisfactory as I don't use it much(Just 1-2 calls of hardly 2 mins and chatting).
I had planned on purchasing Galaxy note but couldn't go ahead with it because the shopkeeper from whom i had brought my Galaxy nexus had ceased selling Note(I am going to buy the next phone from the same shopkeeper because he is the only one who sold Gnex in my locality and he is the only one who is giving me a good resale value for it too as Gnex was not launched here in India :D) and it has got very old and was a bit off budget too.
I recently came across Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 T211(One with sim support and is available and launched in India officially) which seems good. I can purchase it by putting in some 2-3 thousand extra. (My budget is around 15k but i can manage to extend it till 16k as I am getting 14k for my Galaxy Nexus)
Please given your opinion on the above Tab as I have read some reviews regarding it and I am left with mixed feeling, some say its good and performs as it should and some say its bad and hangs often; and also suggest some good phone/tab in the same margin if you know any. :)
(P.S I am not at all fond of local brands and won't buy them and I WILL NOT USE AN EXTENDED BATTERY ON MY GALAXY NEXUS!)

op24ti12mus94

Honorable
May 29, 2013

Thank You very much for your reply.
I can't get a Note because its out of production and its sales are ceased in that shop and moreover its very old and kinda off budget even if it was available. I would i have loved to get a Note but I can't owing to above mentioned reasons. I had started a thread and even in that one people had advised me to get Note only, I tried to get it but I couldn't. So i had to drop the Note option.
Ya Tab 3 would be a good option.
WIll wait for some more answers. Thank you.