Does google Play suport Sony XPERIA E

Kurifox

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013
Title says it all.
I recently got an xperie E and its a wonderfull phone, its my first smartphone and i wanted to get some free apps, for some basic tasks.
I was searching google play but it doesnt detect my phone.
On the suported mobiles i find the Xperia E so i guess it should work.
Anyone have any toughts?
This pc has W8 64bit.

Solution
Open Google Play Store on your phone (connected to the internet and after connecting it to your google account which you probably did when you first started the phone), then wait up to 15 minutes for it to show up on the computer as well.

While waiting, you can find the apps you'll want and once it's connected start installing. Installation is automatic and simultaneous installation is allowed (it'll queue).

Kelthar

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
Open Google Play Store on your phone (connected to the internet and after connecting it to your google account which you probably did when you first started the phone), then wait up to 15 minutes for it to show up on the computer as well.

While waiting, you can find the apps you'll want and once it's connected start installing. Installation is automatic and simultaneous installation is allowed (it'll queue).

Solution

Kurifox

Honorable
Jul 30, 2013

I got it to work thanks, :D i connect via the wi-fi and it worked, but if i browse on the pc it still doesnt recognize my device :??: i guess ill try to wait, or try another pc.