Yahoo Dishes Out First Transparency Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2013
If Yahoo was really interested in transparency, they would publish a list of those accounts that were investigated or opened by the government. What they are doing now is a lot like the Nazi's announcing in a camp that 42000 occupants have "left" but not who, or where, or how. Cruel, or in this case, unprincipled and unethical.

Sep 7, 2013
If Yahoo was really interested in transparency, they would publish a list of those accounts that were investigated or opened by the government. What they are doing now is a lot like the Nazi's announcing in a camp that 42000 occupants have "left" but not who, or where, or how. Cruel, or in this case, unprincipled and unethical.

RooD

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004
I wish these big companies and ISPs would strong arm the NSA and government with a threat to stop doing business in America. Tell them if you want to keep requesting this information in lump sums and with secret warrants we will end service and move out of your country.

This could stop it for the soul purpose that it would bring America to its knees

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
What good is transparency from company's when the government doesn't ask permission any more they just take what they want when they want...

billgatez

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2012
@Rood. Not all that easy to just up and leave. The cost of doing such a ting would be crazy, and what do you do with all your workers.

cindayjon

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
upto I looked at the paycheck 4 $8262, I have faith ...that...my sister was like they say realy receiving money in there spare time on their apple laptop.. there best friend had bean doing this for under twenty months and resantly cleard the loans on their villa and bourt a gorgeous Mini Cooper. like this........... www.max38.com

rawoysters

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
This is all just meaningless reports to pacify the public. If they get a request through the FISA court for info they are prevented by law from telling anyone about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.