samsung galaxy s3

mattstubbs04

Honorable
Sep 1, 2013
hey there,

my galaxy s3 is not booting! I recently rooted the phone and has been working brilliantly. I then happened to reboot it yesterday and since then it cant get passed the samsung logo screen. When i press volume up + home button + power button it takes me to clockwork recovery and there are a few different options like restore, reboot, back up etc. Just wondering if anyone can help me?! My phone is my life as i do the majority of communicating, organizing etc on it.

Solution
just recover to your rom file. Most of your stuff is saved through your account with google play. You should have Titanium backup. It would allow you to backup everything.

You could re-root it to your rom of choice. Your phone isn't a brick it's just looking for the ROM.

imkvn

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2008
just recover to your rom file. Most of your stuff is saved through your account with google play. You should have Titanium backup. It would allow you to backup everything.

You could re-root it to your rom of choice. Your phone isn't a brick it's just looking for the ROM.

Solution

imkvn

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2008