Sony Xperia Tipo Problem.

jimakos101

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Hello,

I have a sony xperia tipo st21i ( not the dual SIM) and yesterday when i tried to unlock my phone it stucked at a white screen, i tried taking out the battery for a 1 hour but it didnt help,the touch screen is working as i can feel the vibrate when i unlock the phone but there is just a white screen. What can i do???

baburajiv2007

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010

Definitely not a virus problem. No way a virus is gonna make your display stop working. Virus would only either slow down your phone, or "steal" sensitive data. Nothing more than that.

Well, you could try repairing the phone via PCC. Turn on your phone, connect it to your PC, and check for software updates in PCC. There's an option to repair the software. Worth a try.

But still, i believe it to be a hardware problem. Dropped your phone?

EleventhHour

Estimable
Feb 28, 2014

:,C Same thing just happend to my xperia tipo this morning i dont know what happend i only left it for a few seconds to go brush my teeth. Did everything end well? Do you know what caused the error? :c

Jul 7, 2014

Please download Sony PC Companion 2.1 and update your phone.Dont go to shop they will around Rs.500. so save your money