3D Printing Gets Boost With New Materials

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndignantSkeptic

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
I look forward to when they can print with stem cells. It's for people who don't want to wait for the months it might take for their body parts to regenerate. I love science. All you anti-science idiots deserve to suffer like you made all those unfortunate people suffer by your slowing down of science.

danwat1234

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Awesome stuff. I have no idea how they can print wood but it will be fantastic and windows 8.1 has native 3d printer support.

I make about $600 a month at Mcdonalds because I didn't immediately try to start my career after finishing my Associates degree of EET. So, after a few years it's nearly worthless.
Yay!

x2ruff4u

Honorable
May 21, 2013
Man tomshardware is really letting it go with these bots spamming. Is there no moderators on this website anymore? I might have to turn my adblock on again if it's going to continue to get worse.

IndignantSkeptic

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
southernshark, there will be a treatment soon where you can blast your eyes with lasers, but unfortunately it will only make them blue because that is the default color. Much later there may be a treatment where you can pump yourself full of lab engineered disease that will genetically modify all your cells so that you may be able to get the exact color you want, and maybe pass that on to your children so your wife doesn't say "WTF why are our children's eyes not like yours?" and then sue you like that guy who sued his wife for giving him ugly children because she was ugly but he didn't know because she had had plastic surgery which of course doesn't modify genetics. Anyway that should hopefully be a slightly less painful and messy procedure than using a teaspoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.