Looking for smartphone under 15000 INR (250$)

Pratik Sonawane

Honorable
Jul 21, 2013
os - android / windows 8
processor - dual/quad core
ram - 1 gb minimum
memory - minimum 4 gb onboard + expandable memory
display - 4 inch maximum
ppi - 220 +
camera - 5 mp with flash

comfortable for single hand use , good onscreen keyboard , good battery backup

Solution

Hi there. With the spec you listed (and your budget), I think the lumia 620 is your best bet. Sure, it only has 512MB of RAM, so you can't play heavy games (such as modern combat, NOVA....)

The android equivalent (at least the one that I know of) for that price samsung galaxy ace 2, with 5MP camera and a dual core processor, though It's only got 768MB of RAM.

For that budget, I doubt you could get yourself a phone with 1GB of RAM, but if you want to use one for...

AbnerWei

Honorable
Aug 11, 2013

Hi there. With the spec you listed (and your budget), I think the lumia 620 is your best bet. Sure, it only has 512MB of RAM, so you can't play heavy games (such as modern combat, NOVA....)

The android equivalent (at least the one that I know of) for that price samsung galaxy ace 2, with 5MP camera and a dual core processor, though It's only got 768MB of RAM.

For that budget, I doubt you could get yourself a phone with 1GB of RAM, but if you want to use one for basic stuffs, I think It's alright.

I've personally tried both phones, and I prefer 620. Good quality build and smooth OS. But if you prefer android, then, I can't stop you. It's your choice.

These are my

Solution