Power button HTC Nexus One

Menegroth1

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
I am having trouble with the cable wire of the power button on my Nexus one. It is out of its warranty and HTC told me i needed 210 euros to fix it. So am taking it to myself to fix the damn thing.
I dont want info on application because i have been using that so far. What i want is for someone to tell me if the link on e-bay i posted is the part that i need for my spare part.

Thank you for your time! Have a pleasant summer time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180915632029

Solution
True. Fine a local hardware shop and let them see what they can do about (by that see if they charge less and if you want, buy the part and being it with you to let them fix it). But ask them for a diagnosis first.

Menegroth1

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
Also Nexus 4 doesnt seem to come with a free SD card docking bay. rather a fixed one like i-phone. And if they copied that feature from apple, god knows what other feature they copied that i hated.

Doonoohardware

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
True. Fine a local hardware shop and let them see what they can do about (by that see if they charge less and if you want, buy the part and being it with you to let them fix it). But ask them for a diagnosis first.

Solution