Activision to Reveal Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer Aug 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevilence

Honorable
May 8, 2012
BLOPS2 was terrible, they will have to do some pretty specy stuff for me to not just give up on the franchise all together

Oli Gordon

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
"Activision to Reveal Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer"

It's the exact same as it always was. Go watch a trailer for MW2, then draw a dog in MS paint and continue drinking your own piss and looking forward to killing lots of Non-American people CUZ THEYA TURRIST COD fans.

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
I know everyone likes to hate on COD, but honestly, don't play it if you don't like it. I can generally enjoy the online long enough on each game to make it worth the price, though since BO1, I usually just buy them used for $20 and don't fork over any money for DLC. All our favorite franchises are getting milked like Zelda and God of War, but at least those games are still excellent titles.

clonazepam

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
Youtube has some pretty funny trolling videos for CoD, at least there will be an update for this entertainment.

"Dude thats not quick-scoping!"
"Yeah it is, look at yer kill cam n00b!"
"Thats not a sniper, its a freakin XM blah blah with explosive rounds!"
"Its the best sniper in the game yo. Its got a scope on it!"
"U suck!"
blah blah blah - Check a few of these out. Some are funny as hell, some are just plain harassment.

I suck at multi-player in general, but I'd have to go with BF over CoD, I just can't hang like I used to. BF seems to give me more time and space to run around and enjoy the scenery before I get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.