Iphone 4s 6.1.3 Exchange issues

06yfz450ridr

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
Another issue with an apple product haha. Well the funny story here is we had a client get the dreaded cannot connect to server issue when using active sync on her iphone 4s running 6.1.3 a few days ago and has been driving us crazy. Now out of nowhere I have the same issue with my work exchange which really sucks since thats my main source for work emails when im not at the office.

Besides that I already tried rebooting, reading my mail account which i cant really even do since it cant even verify now, i then removed my iphone off of our server for my account and still nothing. I have a feeling she will still have the same issue even after switching her hosted exchange provider.

Does anyone else have any suggestions other than try and do a full restore which i've seen does nothing?

Should I go to apple and ask for a new phone?

Solution
well i fixed my own problem awhile ago. I had to go onto our exchange server and modify my permissions to inherit permissions which was not checked on my account. after that it instantly connected after deleting and re-adding my mail account

06yfz450ridr

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
well i fixed my own problem awhile ago. I had to go onto our exchange server and modify my permissions to inherit permissions which was not checked on my account. after that it instantly connected after deleting and re-adding my mail account

Solution