Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanzanite

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
I am little bit confuse as I recently got news that is Google Play has more downloads rather than Apple App Store, So as I thinks now apple downfall has been start now with absence of Steve Job....wht do think guys ! share your ideas with me, it would be really very helpful for me...

Thanks
rakesh

Solution
the apple app store is more developed however the google play store is developing at a faster rate than apple's app store is
at the moment, the google play store has much more advanced apps than the apple app store
the only problem is optimization
there are so many different devices and sizes that developers need to take into account when developing apps
however i'm more than sure that the google play store will evolve and become much better than what the apple app store is right now

HopelessNoob

Honorable
May 28, 2012
the apple app store is more developed however the google play store is developing at a faster rate than apple's app store is
at the moment, the google play store has much more advanced apps than the apple app store
the only problem is optimization
there are so many different devices and sizes that developers need to take into account when developing apps
however i'm more than sure that the google play store will evolve and become much better than what the apple app store is right now

Solution

Tanzanite

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
Yes ! I am completely agree with your points. Google Play will be more popular than Apple App Store ....

Thanx for your reply !
rakesh

Status
Not open for further replies.