how to delete chiniese apps

rohitishere2450

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
the disable option cannot be used,as all chiniese application r not getiing deleted also after rooting it,i selcted the force stop option,but it is not removing from the screen,and on the serch engine also it is in chinese language,i want to put google serch enjine over der,it would b great full of u if u can help me in detail. thanks

rohitishere2450

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
the disable option cannot be used,as all chiniese application r not getiing deleted also after rooting it,i selcted the force stop option,but it is not removing from the screen,and on the serch engine also it is in chinese language,i want to put google serch enjine over der,it would b great full of u if u can help me in detail. thanks

rohitishere2450

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
there is option to root it,i did tat,but still chiniese application were not deleted,the chiniese apps have disavle option but that cannot be used,as it locked i think, and force stop is other option but that dosent remove the applicatin.

rohitishere2450

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
i have writen in my first messege only note 2 clone,its samsung galaxy note 2 clone from china.its the copy of samsung galaxy note 2...the chiniese version.i rooted it then also,some of the chiniese appliction r der,they r not getting deleted, thats the only problem.wen i go to manage ur application in that also its not getting deleted.